Today I wanted to introduce you to an incredible vendor and friend. Dalay Ket Murray of Dalay Ket Event Design. Dalay is an amazingly talented floral designer
We met about five years ago as we were working to collaborate on a beautiful color bursting event at The Ohio Statehouse. When I first met Dalay I immediately knew she and I were going to do some great things together.
One trait that I deeply value about Dalay is that she takes great care in listening to clients and vendors. During the brainstorming phase of design, she does am excellent job of helping clients verbally and visually convey their vision. When working on your wedding design and florals, it can be a bit overwhelming for brides. Dalay is able to streamline visions by learning more about the couple and their personal taste. From this consultation, she is able to carefully curate beautiful and authentic floral designs. She truly is the magic maker.
Dalay has designed florals for hundred of events from intimate dinner parties to galas. Her work ethic and product is unmatched. A true gem in the wedding and events industry here in Columbus, having Dalay design florals for our weddings is the icing on the cake!
Here are some fun facts about Dalay:
1) She was a competitive figure skater for many years!
2) Dalay loves to travel to eat, although she doesn’t eat any fruits or veggies.
3) She is Cambodian with sprinkles of Thai and Chinese. She is incredibly proud of her culture and it is a heavy influence in all aspects of her life.
4) Dalay is a Buckeye, an Ohio State Alumna with a degree in Interior Design (told you she was the real deal)
5) She resides in Dublin with her husband and their most adorable little son!
To see more of Dalay’s beautiful work check out her website at Dalay Ket Event Design Her floral skills are exhibited in many of our client galleries as well! If you are still looking for a floral designer for your wedding or special event, give her a ring!